About the course Due to various changes in law as well as in technologies the complexity of doing business has increased dramatically and organization requires professional who can handle all these compliances with expertise. As per the industries review, there are fewer people who can have expertise in ESIC end to end compliances, so this is the right opportunity for working professionals to enhance their skills
• Short Course On ESIC
Who is this course for?
- Working Professionals
- HR Managers/Executives
- Payroll Managers/Executives
- Chartered Accountants/ Lawyers
- Owner and Top Management of company
The program helps learners to learn about ESIC Compliance in a practical as well as theoretical aspects which enhanced your knowledge and skills
- Practical understanding of ESIC portal and their challenges
- Skill to generate challans with no error and understanding of various type of challans and returns
- Theoretical understanding of all ESIC related compliances and how to implement the same in organization
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
MODULE 1: Coverage and applicability
MODULE 2: Important definitions and provisions under Employee state insurance scheme
MODULE 3: Coverage and exemption of salary components
MODULE 4: Audit & inspection process, Recordkeeping
MODULE 5: Registration on Shram Suvidha portal, Subcode and branch registration
MODULE 6: New Employees Joining, TIC Generation
MODULE 7: Employee exit
MODULE 8: Main Challan & Supplement challan Creation and payment, Nil Return, Omitted wages challan
MODULE 9: ESIC Calculations, Nominations, Interest and damages challan, Accident report filling
MODULE 10: FAQs, Important case laws, and Updates
· Dummy portal to get hands-on experience.
· Complete handholding support till 6 months of the course.
· Live classes, providing a better opportunity to interact with the faculty members.
· Regular feedback, career counselling, doubt solving, and ideation sessions.
· Students will receive timely assignments related to course topics.
· Students will understand the industry to its core through case studies.
· Students will get a certificate and participate in a seminar with some of the best Industry professionals
Course Duration: 3 months
Course Timings: 150 hrs (Theory) + 50 hrs (hands-on)
Compulsory Attendance: 80%