About the course Due to various changes in laws as well as in technologies the complexity of doing business has increased dramatically and organisation requires the professional who can handle all these compliances with expertise. On day-to-day basis there are lots of payments to employees, auditors, consultants, professional, rent, scrap sell etc and every payment there is a liability of company to deduct and submit TDS accordingly also they need to submit the returns as well along with various reconciliation, so this is the right opportunities for working professionals enhance their knowledge and skills
• Short Course on TDS
Who is this course for?
- Working Professionals
- Accounts Managers/Executives
- Payroll Managers/Executives
- Chartered Accountants/ Lawyers
- Owner and Top Management of company
The program helps learners to learn about TDS Compliance in a practical as well as theoretical aspects which enhanced your knowledge and skills
- Practical understanding of TDS compliances, challans & returns
- Skill to analyze the applicability and deduction criteria in each payment/ bill booking
- Theoretical understanding of all TDS related compliances and how to implement the same in the organisation
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
MODULE 1: Coverage and applicability
MODULE 2: TDS Provisions and sections explanation part 1 and 2
MODULE 3: TDS Rates section-wise
MODULE 4: Due dates of challan submissions & Return filling
MODULE 5: Creation of Challan and its payment
MODULE 6: Filing and revision of TDS returns 24Q, 26Q, 27Q, 27EQ
MODULE 7: Default identification and generation of TDS certificates
MODULE 8: Portal Compliances
MODULE 9: Accounting Treatment of TDS and computation of Tax Liabilities
MODULE 10: FAQs, Important case laws, and Updates
· Dummy portal to get hands-on experience.
· Complete handholding support till 6 months of the course.
· Live classes, providing a better opportunity to interact with the faculty members.
· Regular feedback, career counselling, doubt solving, and ideation sessions.
· Students will receive timely assignments related to course topics.
· Students will understand the industry to its core through case studies.
· Students will get a certificate and participate in a seminar with some of the best Industry professionals
Course Duration: 3 months
Course Timings: 150 hrs (Theory) + 50 hrs (hands-on)
Compulsory Attendance: 80%