About the course Due to various changes in laws as well as in technologies the complexity of doing business has increased dramatically and organisation requires the professional who can handle all these compliances with expertise. As per industries review there are less people who can have expertise in Provident fund end to end compliances, so this is the right opportunities for working professionals enhance their skills
• Short Course On PF
Who is this course for?
- Working Professionals
- HR Managers/Executives
- Payroll Managers/Executives
- Chartered Accountants/ Lawyers
- Owner and Top Management of company
The program helps learners to learn about PF Compliance in a practical as well as theoretical aspects which enhanced your knowledge and skills
- Practical understanding of PF portal and their challenges
- Skill to generate challans with no error and understanding of various type of challans and returns
- Theoretical understanding of all PF related compliances and how to implement the same in organisation
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
MODULE 1: Coverage and applicability
MODULE 2: Important definitions and provisions under EPF, EPS & EDLI scheme
MODULE 3: Coverage and exemption of salary components
MODULE 4: Audit & inspection process and Record keeping
MODULE 5: Registration on Shram Suvidha portal, Subcode and branch registration (Form 2A)
MODULE 6: DSC Submission and activation, New Employees Joining, KYC Updating
MODULE 7: Employee exit, Challan Creation, Cancel, and payment, Nil Return, International worker return
MODULE 8: PF Calculations, E nominations, Withdrawal, Advance and transfer online claim, Death claim process, Interest and damages challan
MODULE 9: Important case laws
MODULE 10: FAQs, Important case laws, and Updates
· Dummy portal to get hands-on experience.
· Complete handholding support till 6 months of the course.
· Live classes, providing a better opportunity to interact with the faculty members.
· Regular feedback, career counselling, doubt solving, and ideation sessions.
· Students will receive timely assignments related to course topics.
· Students will understand the industry to its core through case studies.
· Students will get a certificate and participate in a seminar with some of the best Industry professionals
Course Duration: 3 months
Course Timings: 150 hrs (Theory) + 50 hrs (hands-on)
Compulsory Attendance: 80%